The last back-up disc for Celebrity Big Brother, January 2014.
- Over 3’290 of these back-up discs were used over the 27-day series (not including 3 days of rehearsals!)
- The back-up discs recorded over 12 MILLION seconds of HD coverage.
- The camera crews behind the mirrors pushed five heavy cameras more than 70 MILES in total.
- Every door, lightbulb and electrical appliance is controlled by Big Brother.
- There were 63 one-way mirrors in this version of the Big Brother house.
- There were 40 remote-control cameras operated by ONE person this series.
- There were more than 90 microphones used above beds, sinks, showers, toilets, sofas and the pool.
- Entire walls were hinged so they could be opened, so large Task sets could be taken in and out.
- A Runner sneaks in at night and cleans all the windows!
- A HUGE security team monitor the entire complex 24/7, even when the show is finished, and between series.
Finally managed to edit together some of the footage from my GoPro camera shot during an adventure holiday in Kas, Turkey in October 2013. There was quite a lot of activities to cram into a 5 minute video, so I plan on making separate videos for each activity to show more of what happened. The Canyoning was a fantastic experience, as was the paragliding. The kayaking gave me Repetitive Strain Injury in my right forearm!